* The second stop light is going in, in front of Caltex and UCB Bank. The first traffic signal is in front of Total / Sokimex / Camshin.
* Design work on the Chinese owned refinery on the road to Steung Hauv has begun, as has the port / transfer system of the oil from the ocean to the refinery.
* All signs point to major oil and gas extraction efforts off the coast of SihanoukVille.
* A 737 jet from Singapore has landed at the SihanoukVille Airport. Believe this is the first international flight (at least in several years)
* Design and surveying has begun on the Russian project - bridge to Snake Island
* The marina is substantially (about 80%) fininshed. Waiting to watch the filling of the inland marina with sea water.
* Still haven't found the site for the new KFC coming to town.
* Opening of the 4th casino in SihanoukVille day's away???
* Happy New Year!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
New happenings in SihanoukVille
Posted by SihanoukVille at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment